RP - Downloads
Research Project downloads
On this page you can find downloads that probably are helpful during the research project.
- Research on innovation in Japan: This document explains the set-up of our research and therefore provides a good overview on the study project. Most information in this document can also be found elsewhere on this website.
- Third term schedule v2: This timeschedule gives the Shouraizou-related activities during the third term of 2003-2004.
- Powerpoint template: This is the template that we use for all of our slides in our presentations.
- New! Film clip of KIVI NIRIA congress. You can download the free program Real Alternative here to play RealMedia files.
- Sheets of prof. Krabbendam: These are the sheets that prof. Krabbendam used in his introduction-class to our theme, "innovation".
- Sheets of our innovation presentation: This file contains the slides of the presentations that our participants used to inform each other about the subject "innovation". This file was updated on May 28th 2004.
- Micro research questions on innovation. These are the questions on innovation-topics that were formulated by the innovation case-group.
Macro- and meso research
- Macro-meso group division: In this file you can find which participant is involved with whom in what macro- or meso topic.
- Guidelines macro and meso research v2: This file contains guidelines for the macro- and meso papers. Guidelines regarding the layout (references!) as well as guidelines regarding the content are given. Please read them carefully! They are updated on June 15th 2004 (after the macro and meso presentations)!
- Handouts of FMM: This file contains handouts of the sheets that were used to explain the Frequently Made Mistakes (FMM) we encountered in the both macro and meso drafts.
- Sheets of macro presentation: This file contains the sheets that were used during the macro presentations at June 10th 2004.
- Sheets of meso presentation: This file contains the sheets that were used during the meso presentations at June 14th 2004.
- Preliminary conclusions: This pdf file contains chapter 7 of the preliminary report: the preliminary conclusions.
- Micro level research assignments: This file contains the assignments for the micro level research.
- Guidelines micro-research: This file contains guidelines for the micro-research report.
- Micro level research groups: In this file the groups of companies and participants for the micro-level research are given.
- Micro first paper MESA: Preparatory paper for the MESA+ excursion on September 16th 2004.
- Shouraizou presentation: Presentation by Shouraizou during the MESA+ excursion on September 16th 2004.
- MESA+ presentation: Presentation by MESA+ during the MESA+ excursion on September 16th 2004.
- Micro first paper Philips Research: Preparatory paper for the Philips Research excursion on October 7th 2004.
- Micro research questions on innovation. These are the questions on innovation-topics that were formulated by the innovation case-group that should be used for the micro-level research.
The files that are used during Irasshai 2004, the Japanese language course, can be found in the section 'Japanese Course' that can be found here